Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!










Can't believe that I am 38 years old...sometimes I feel I am still 18 (I mean I don't really know what am I doing...)! Today was Noah's first trip to Dutch Wonderland in Lancaster PA. It was a great day and we had lots of fun. We were a little worried that Noah might be to small for many of the rides. As it turns out he no problems. Noah was extremely well behaved. He was fascinated by the sights and sounds of the amusement park. We took him on the bumper car ride, TurnPike Cruiser, and many other rides. Noah absolutely loved all the rides!! Noah seemed to be preoccupied with watching other kids and didn't seem to mind waiting in line for some of the rides. All in all it was a great day and the weather was perfect for a trip to Dutch Wonderland.

No comments: