Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Wei and Happy July 4th

















Wow, I can't believe it's another year already. I have moved to PA for a year. Last year this time, I just moved and was trying to find a job. This year, many family and friends celebrated my birthday with me.

1. Phillip sent flowers to my office. I was so surprised and thought it was a cake...Alicia thought too and we planed to eat the cake after lunch...then we realized that the cake was flowers! I was very touched and happy the whole day!
2. After work, the family went to dinner together.
3. Matthew played the "happy birthday song" then came over blow the candle with me.
4. O2 design also bought me a cake on Thursday. The chocolate mousse cake, oh... it was delicious!
5. July 4th weekend, we went to my parents' new house in DE. Dad can't wait to get a big flat screen TV! After arranged the furniture and set up the 52" TV, the family room is very cozy! We love the house, every room has big windows and they were big and bright!
6. we got a lot of gifts from many friends, most of them are for our baby! Lang-ying and Even sent baby shoes and toys from Taiwan, auntie Kuo-Mei, Mary, Charles and auntie Ruby also mailed packages of baby clothes and supplies to us. I am so thankful that I have many family and friends around and they are welcome our baby with us. Look at these cute little outfit, Phillip and I are more and more exciting. Only 8 weeks to go now!!

No comments: